Reece’s practice focuses on contentious and non-contentious insolvency and restructuring, and commercial litigation matters.
Reece regularly acts for insolvency practitioners, banks and other financial institutions, litigation funders, companies, partnerships, directors, shareholders and individuals.
Prior to joining McGrath Tonner, Reece practiced at Brabners LLP in the UK as an Insolvency & Restructuring solicitor.
Reece’s work includes:
- Advancing and opposing petitions in the Financial Services Division
- Appointment of official liquidators and provisional liquidators
- Asset tracing investigations
- Distressed business, asset sales and purchases
- Secured and unsecured creditors claims
- Antecedent transaction claims
- Directors duties litigation
- Debt recovery
- Insolvency & Restructuring
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Corporate & Commercial
- Recovery and Insolvency Specialists Association (RISA)
- University of Lancaster (LLB Law) (Hons)
- University of Law (LPC and MSc in Law, Business and Management) (Distinction)
- Cayman Islands (2023)
- England and Wales (non-practicing) (2019)