McGrath Tonner has been at the forefront of legal immigration work in the Cayman Islands for over 10 years.
The Immigration Acts of the Cayman Islands are constantly evolving, and our team of experienced professionals are fully conversant with all the latest amendments and developments.
McGrath Tonner provides comprehensive and cost-effective legal advice and solutions to both businesses and individuals on a full range of immigration applications and appeals including:
- Work Permit Applications and Appeals
- Business Visitor Permits
- 5-day Visitor Work Visas
- Residency and Employment Rights Certificate and Appeals
- Permanent Residency Applications for Persons of Independent Means
- Right to be Caymanian (Caymanian Status)
- Naturalization (British Overseas Territory Citizen)
- Spouses and Dependants Application and Variations
- Notarial Services
Where appropriate, our Immigration team will draw upon the expertise of our company formation or litigation teams to ensure our clients receive a complete service and achieve their goals with minimal inconvenience.
For more information or to book a consultation please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 345 623-2740