McGrath Tonner’s Insolvency & Restructuring team understands that when a company or corporate group is in financial distress, offering pragmatic, commercial and creative solutions, cost-effectively, is as valuable as advice on corporate and personal risks and legal rights.
Supported by McGrath Tonner’s Corporate and Real Estate attorneys, we have the resources and expertise to provide expert advice to investors, shareholders, directors, liquidation committees, provisional and official liquidators and other Court appointed officers and creditors, including:
- Preparing and advising our clients (procedurally and strategically) for court proceedings and appearances, appointments of office holders, personal liability, creditors’ claims and restructuring opportunities and processes;
- Drafting and negotiating restructuring and security agreements, corporate memoranda and compromise documentation;
- Advising on long term strategies, including company trusts, management, compliance and governance services restructuring;
- Assisting with all registered agent services, including regulatory filings and compliance requirements and director and secretarial services;
- Advising to onshore and offshore regulated entities subject to CIMA (Cayman Islands Monetary Authority) appointed receivers, managers and/or controllers.
For more information or to book a consultation please contact: email@example.com or +1 345 623-2740