We are pleased to announce our most recent addition to McGrath Tonner’s Litigation and Insolvency team; Reece Jones, who joins us from Brabners LLP in Manchester.
Reece’s experience covers both contentious and non-contentious R&I work, acting for IPs, banks and other financial institutes, litigation funders, companies, partnerships, directors, shareholders, and individuals, with a focus on:
- Antecedent transactions and breach of directors’ duties claims;
- Distressed business and asset sales and purchases;
- Insolvency procedure appointments;
- Advisory work concerning the validity of securities;
- Debt Recovery;
- Miscellaneous Companies Act court applications;
- Directors’ duties and trading on advice;
- Asset tracing investigations and enforcement.